Our Vision is to have a healthy society where underserved populations within the community have access to proper medical care. We aim to provide physical, emotional and spiritual care to the poor and those most in need.
- To provide subsidized health-care services to a large population of underprivileged people living in rural areas of Varanasi, U.P., India.
- To create a team of Volunteers and Medical professionals to provide health-care to economically backward sections of the society.
Ananda Marga Charitable Hospital – Varanasi, India
This is a new project to be constructed with the help of funds raised by Walk-To-Help.
- Located in Varanasi, U.P., India, a densely populated area comprised of small villages.
- Will provide charitable health-care to a rural population of approximately 100,000 living within a 25 kilometer radius.
- Total construction cost (in four phases) is estimated at $160 K (USD).